Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 2 porcelain vases. They are black with pink roses and…

Customer Question
I have 2 porcelain...

I have 2 porcelain vases. They are black with pink roses and gold and green leaves on the front. They stand about 12" tall. They have the mark BOW on the bottom and a number painted in gold. What is the value of the vases?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I believe the vases originated from England and belonged to my grandmother.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.