Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have two paintings signed by ,without the first name or…

Customer Question
I have two paintings...

I have two paintings signed by Wilson,without the first name or the letter to be identified.After the painting of people, and landscape around people, looks to be dated between. 1825-1900.I have the pictures go paintings and signatures,

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Where I can find a service to identify the signature?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
8/5/2017
Antique Expert: Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. I've been an appraiser for 28 years, and am the President of the Association of Online Appraisers.

Please, at your convenience, upload clear pictures of the paintings and the signatures.