Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 2 paintings, signed by ,without the first name.The…

Customer Question
I have 2 paintings...

I have 2 paintings, signed by Wilson,without the first name.The style,,subject, costumes of your people, landscape and very detailed and fascinate colorful seems to be painted in the 1825-1900.The people in these paintings are moving the eyes and feet from left to righyThey are like the paintings in Huntington Library (Blue Boy an Pinky}I have the pictures and the signature of these two paintings.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

What is the first name of the painter ..................................................................................................................

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
8/5/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.