Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I need to know the value of 3 pieces of antique furniture.

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know the value of 3 pieces of antique furniture. How do I find this

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Do I need to take pictures put them on a particular website?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
8/5/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Do you have pictures you can send?
.
Please note, I do not send any pop up offers of any kind.
Appraisers do not make offers of any nature.

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.
If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.
.

Glenda