Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have two framed and signed ernie pictures with no print…

Customer Question
I have two framed...

I have two framed and signed ernie barnes pictures with no print number. One is called ninety nine a hundred and the other is the runner. Any idea of value?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I know these came from Las vegas.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

They are nicely matted and framed with an oil paper like seal on the back . I can send pics.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Why am I being charged 48 dollars. It said a one time 5 dollar charge when I entered my credit card info!

The experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges,
fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries,
use this link for assistance: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help