Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two framed and signed ernie pictures with no print

Customer Question

I have two framed and signed ernie barnes pictures with no print number. One is called ninety nine a hundred and the other is the runner. Any idea of value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I know these came from Las vegas.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: They are nicely matted and framed with an oil paper like seal on the back . I can send pics.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Why am I being charged 48 dollars. It said a one time 5 dollar charge when I entered my credit card info!

The experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges,
fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries,
use this link for assistance: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help