Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I found a framed painting in the attic totally covered by E.

Customer Question
I found a framed...

I found a framed painting in the attic totally covered by E. Gauffriand called The Forest Glen. Is it worth anything?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I am a stay at home mom on disabilty

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I could not find a yea on it but it is signed and in extremely excellent condition!

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
8/5/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

Can you send a picture of this

Glenda

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok how do I do that?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am not paying any more money I will go elsewhere thanks

Hello

I do not know what you mean, pay more money? Can you explain please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
never mind there it is!

Hello

Thank you, ***** ***** an Oil Painting on Canvas? Can you send me a close up that is clear of the artist signature?

Glenda