Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a oak China cabinet that was bought back in the 60s…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** I have a oak China cabinet that was bought back in the 60s would it have any value at all

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It was my parents and has moved with us but they bought it when I was just a very little girl

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It is still in very good condition is it so thing I should hang on to or is it worth less

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
8/5/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

Please post pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks or signatures by clicking the Add Files link.
The link will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.