Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Royal Worcester vase, the marks are the Royal

Customer Question

I have a Royal Worcester vase, the marks are the Royal Worcester symbol with a crown over the circular symbol with a 51 in the center and a Z under it, then the RdNo. 27579 and below that number 1089 marked in a square which appear to be embedded. I understand it was made in 1888. It is about 8" tall...
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Cream background, painted pansies, open fretwork on rim, gold outline.. can you give me an estimate of worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is there anyway I could message pictures from my phone?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Nevermind... I'm just going to unsubscribe.... This is silly and too much trouble... I just wanted an idea of the value. My mom got it zillions of years ago from a garage sell. She paid $12.00 for it.

Let's do this instead. It is slower, but easier for you.
You can email the pictures to***@******.*** with
"for rarewares" in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me (please include the link to your question page).This way takes 24-48 hours.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Cancel request. They have already taken money from my account. I only wanted an estimate. I am getting off the computer now