Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Royal Worcester vase, the marks are the Royal

Customer Question
I have a Royal...

I have a Royal Worcester vase, the marks are the Royal Worcester symbol with a crown over the circular symbol with a 51 in the center and a Z under it, then the RdNo. 27579 and below that number 1089 marked in a square which appear to be embedded. I understand it was made in 1888. It is about 8" tall...

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Cream background, painted pansies, open fretwork on rim, gold outline.. can you give me an estimate of worth

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
8/4/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is there anyway I could message pictures from my phone?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Nevermind... I'm just going to unsubscribe.... This is silly and too much trouble... I just wanted an idea of the value. My mom got it zillions of years ago from a garage sell. She paid $12.00 for it.

Let's do this instead. It is slower, but easier for you.
You can email the pictures to***@******.*** with
"for rarewares" in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me (please include the link to your question page).This way takes 24-48 hours.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Cancel request. They have already taken money from my account. I only wanted an estimate. I am getting off the computer now