Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have quite a few antique Chinese bases, Can I send

Customer Question

I have quite a few antique Chinese bases
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Can I send pictures?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: They are all Koi based there are three double Koi
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have been very busy. I run a bnb at the beach I promise to get pics up this aftermoon
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
2 lamps I have quite a few prices this will take a number of uploads here are the lamps
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Single portrait tile
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Tiffany style votive no markings three dragonflies

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photos. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
U could nit have possibly seen all the files. I pay I do not have to do this again
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you I see you have several items. Please allow me time to go through each of the photos and post back here with the values and information on each. I will post my findings tomorrow on all items. You have some nice pieces and the photos are perfect. Thank you I look forward to helping you on these.