Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have quite a few antique Chinese bases, Can I send

Customer Question
I have quite a...

I have quite a few antique Chinese bases

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Can I send pictures?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

They are all Koi based there are three double Koi

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
8/4/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I have been very busy. I run a bnb at the beach I promise to get pics up this aftermoon
Fisher man and wife

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photos. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!

Vases
IMG_2826.JPGIMG_2826.JPGIMG_2824.JPGIMG_2824.JPGIMG_2822.JPGIMG_2822.JPGIMG_2828.JPGIMG_2828.JPGIMG_2823.JPGIMG_2823.JPGIMG_2825.JPGIMG_2825.JPGIMG_2826.JPGIMG_2826.JPG
U could nit have possibly seen all the files. I pay I do not have to do this again
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 11 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you I see you have several items. Please allow me time to go through each of the photos and post back here with the values and information on each. I will post my findings tomorrow on all items. You have some nice pieces and the photos are perfect. Thank you I look forward to helping you on these.