Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have Sonata and would like to know if there's value to it?

Customer Question

JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It's a framed 27"x33", has a paper backing that's wearing off, the frame is the original with this copy, and is gold colored.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It does have the artists name on the left side.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature
next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.