Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am looking to get a appraiser and sale a cookie jar

Customer Question

I am looking to get a appraiser and sale a cookie jar collection with matching salt and pepper shakers. I have over 375 cookie jars and at least 450 salt and pepper shakers
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Some are antiques some newer all seasons as xmas, Halloween, Disney, snowman.
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I am not sure
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Are you wanting an Appraiser to come to your home in order to value all of your cookie jars and sets?

Glenda