Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am looking to get a appraiser and sale a cookie jar

Customer Question
I am looking to...

I am looking to get a appraiser and sale a cookie jar collection with matching salt and pepper shakers. I have over 375 cookie jars and at least 450 salt and pepper shakers

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Some are antiques some newer all seasons as xmas, Halloween, Disney, snowman.

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I am not sure

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

Are you wanting an Appraiser to come to your home in order to value all of your cookie jars and sets?

Glenda