Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

In 1940 our father hand made a doll house for my sister & me

Customer Question

In 1940 our father hand made a doll house for my sister & me as a Christmas present. It has electric lights, hinged doors & handmade curtains in all the rooms. There are hinged French doors in the dining evaded chandelier in the. Dining room?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It has French doors & a beaded chandelier in the dining room. I would like to the value of this item. Thanks. Kathy
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Kathy

Can you send a picture of this?

Glenda