Antiques

Connect one-on-one with a verified antique expert who will answer your question

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur

More related answers
All antique experts are VERIFIED
I have a dining room set that has a plate on each piece that
Rarewares
Rarewares, Expert Appraiser/Antiques Dealer
I have a dining room set that has a plate on each piece that says True Grand Rapids Cabinet Making Certified G-5917. The china cabinet and buffet table are in fair + condition (in my opinion) and the … read more
I have 3 items pictures #1 Age of bottle candle holder?
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Hi! I have 3 items pictures #1 Age of bottle candle holder? Value?#2 picture glass Curtain Finuals Age? Value?# 3 pewter fruit basket Age ? Value please?… read more
I have very ornately carved french provential furniture from
Rarewares
I have very ornately carved french provential furniture from the1940's aproximately. Wondering if it is worth anything … read more
I have several Chandeliers that I inherited from the 1929
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
I have several Chandeliers that I inherited from the 1929 home I just purchased. I am trying to determine their worth. … read more
I have a dining room set - 4 chairs, table, china cabinet
Rarewares
I have a dining room set - 4 chairs, table, china cabinet and sideboard. Is there some way to send you photos? I don't need an exact appraisal, just an idea if it is valuable or not.… read more
I have an antique cherub chandelier with waterfall that my
Nora
I have an antique cherub chandelier with waterfall that my mother said had Baccarat crystal. Can you tell me where I might find any markings or logo?… read more
We purchased a house from the original owners. There is a
Rarewares
We purchased a house from the original owners. There is a chandelier in the dining room that I would expect is from the year the house was built in 1961. I'm curious what it is worth.… read more
I would like to know the value of an 1890 handmade wooden doll
Nora
I would like to know the value of an 1890 handmade wooden doll house that comes apart into 2 stories for separate floors. This was handmade by my great uncle; my grandmother plalyed with it when she w… read more
I have a beautiful exceptional quality furnished 4 story doll
Steven-R
Steven-R, Master's Degree
I have a beautiful exceptional quality furnished 4 story doll house, front opening on hinges eight rooms two lift up attic rooms all wood, electric throughout quality fixtures,,,,,I have two other dol… read more
I have a beautiful ceiling fixture w design on exterior &
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
I have a beautiful ceiling fixture w design on exterior & interior arms, even under where the arm is covered for the bulb arm. Inside each arm is what looks like GE? Patent Applied for.… read more
While cleaning out some family effects, my sister and I came
Steven-R
Steven-R, Master's Degree
While cleaning out some family effects, my sister and I came across an old doll that was among some of my fathers things. It is cloth, handmade, faceless, about 14" tall and is clad in what we thought… read more
Any help would be much appreciated! I recently moved into
Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Certified & Licensed Adjuster/ Appraiser
Any help would be much appreciated! I recently moved into a house that was built in 1948 and was just vacated by the original owner. I planned to get a new dining room chandelier and discard the old o… read more
My grandfather purchased a chandelier back in the 1940s and
Appraiser Alan AOA C
My grandfather purchased a chandelier back in the 1940's and it is still operational and hanging in the old home place. It is art deco in style - a very masculine piece with 5 bulbs that hang down. Th… read more
I purchased this doll house at an estate sell and was told
C&A Appraisals (Randi)
C&A Appraisals (Randi), Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
I purchased this doll house at an estate sell and was told it was hand made by the owner's brother-in-law, as a wedding gift for the owner's sister. I believe it was made in the early 90s. Overall it … read more
What is this? How much is it worth? http://classicwest.
Frank
Frank, Bachelor's Degree
What is this? How much is it worth? http://classicwest.it/credenze/credenza-noce-1600-1700… read more
I have an antique Crystal Chandelier I need a value on
Southwb
Southwb, antique expert
I have an antique Crystal Chandelier I need a value on. I have a photo. It was purchased April 3, 1979. It is Polished Chrome, five lights, Clear Swarovski Strass. Five double swags of crystals, etche… read more
I have three chandeliers that were in our first home when we
JACUSTOMER-yf84hu02-
JACUSTOMER-yf84hu02-, antique expert
I have three chandeliers that were in our first home when we purchased it back in 1965. The house was originally built by the Rogers Silver family approx. 90 years before we purchased it. It is possib… read more
I just bought an antique doll house from an estate sale. It
AntiquesExpert
AntiquesExpert, Accredited Appraiser
I just bought an antique doll house from an estate sale. It is three stories (36" high and 32 inches wide, 23 " deep. It has 3 stair cases, 5 inside doors and one outside door, electric lights, 9 wind… read more