Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Daisy Line oval box that opens at the top on two…

Customer Question
I have a Daisy...

I have a Daisy Line oval box that opens at the top on two sides and has a drawer with a small shelf in the middle. It is dark wood.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

What else would you like to know?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No it is in excellent condition. I can measure it if you would like

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
8/3/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Could I please text you or e-mail you the picture? I do not wish to give you access to my computer

It is slower, but easier for you.
You can email the pictures to***@******.*** with
"for rarewares" in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me (please include the link to your question page).This way takes 24-48 hours.