Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

How do I go about assessing a value to an antique brass

Customer Question
How do I go...

How do I go about assessing a value to an antique brass chandelier with hand wired blown glass globes

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a picture but that is all I know about it

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

If they want to see a picture I'll be happy to provide

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
8/3/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.