Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Second opinion] A 8x10 black and cast picture sighed by all

Customer Question

Second opinion] A 8x10 black and white cast picture sighed by all 8 cast members of saved by the bell:the new class
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: A signed 20x24 water color portrait of a young boy by ELAINE CHANDLER 1960
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: A VINTAGE water color portrait painting of a girl 24x36 signed A.S. KESZTHELYI
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't have a computer

You can email the files from your phone to***@******.*** with
"forCustomerquot; in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me (please include the link to your question page) within 48 hours.