Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have pristine condition Canadian Bill of Rights poster…

Customer Question
I have pristine condition...

I have pristine condition Canadian Bill of Rights poster that was discovered inside a wall of a house that was being renovated in Calgary, Alberta.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have since had it framed. Any idea on value. It is in absolutely in perfect condition.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.

Please post pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks or signatures by clicking the Add Files link.
The link will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.