Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a piece of furniture and some handheld pieces that I

Customer Question

I have a piece of furniture and some handheld pieces that I would like to submit in the Newport, RI show but cannot figure out how to make this know. Help please
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a 2 panel screen about 5 1/2 feet tall. It is carved with gilding. It has an oriental motif I have a cribbage board made of metal. The pegs are built into the board. At time of purchase I was told it was a captains board. A third item is a 3 piece tea set. It is dark blue with white trim. The original sales tag is still with it. Can you tell me how I can get these items on the Newport, RI show?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The 2 panel screen is lined with matching fabric. I suspect it may be a replacement.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do not know how to send pictures on line Will try to find someone to do it. But no one has told me how to contact Antique Road show to submit items. Dorothyantique road show to
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

For the Antiques Roadshow, you would need to enter a lottery for tickets to the taping. The show does not take online submissions.

For photos, you can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora