Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I would like to know the approximate value of a vase, It

Customer Question

I would like to know the approximate value of a vase
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It says Victoria Austria on the bottom with two numbers
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: the picture on the front a naked woman with a musical instrument on her lap reaching up her hand to touch a child's hand and three other children dancing
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I added the file
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If you are going to keep asking for more money I am going to ask for a refund of my original purchase which I understood to be $5 but, instead I am being charged $47.08 and $3.99 without finding out anything .
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help