Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

How much is a goodwill freedom coin worth, it's say on one…

Customer Question
How much is a...

How much is a goodwill freedom coin worth

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It's say on one side self/God/service/society silver

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It says NA on the back

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
8/3/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.