Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have what I think is one of the rarest Disney error pins -

Customer Question
Hello, I have what...

Hello, I have what I think is one of the rarest Disney error pins - the New Year's Day 2000 pin. Is there any way to tell for sure and what is this pin worth? Thanks.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The pin says "Disney" on the back and has the black mouse ears clamp. Beyond that, I don't know what to tell you. It looks exactly like the photo I saw online of this rare pin.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not that I know of... you tell me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 11 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora