Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a I a portable RCA Victoria Radio I would like to see

Customer Question

I have a I a portable RCA Victoria Radio I would like to see want to know what the cost of this would be today IMG_3495.JPG
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: My grandmother the singer sewing machine the one that had the pedal and you would press the pedal to make the machine work I think we still have parts or the machine itself I don't like to think that it was worth something today today
JA: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the appraiser more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I am also sending a picture of a camera that's call tower it was on by my parents as well I like to know also if the item is worth any value no
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Can you tell me what it is you have exactly?

Glenda