Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I've had this 10" JDK doll with no arms for years. On the

Customer Question

Hello, I've had this 10" JDK doll with no arms for years.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: On the top of her head, it says smaxn 1986 and down lower it says 19c80 Sam Mold, Hilda C. Down at base of her neck it says JDK JR.1011, Ges Geirch and Made in Germany. Can you give me any idea of her value if ahe has NY. adorable face! Thank you, Karen
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: She has had a wig as there is that circular mark on her head.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Are you saying she has no arms? Or Hair?

Glenda