Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an oil painting of a castle with a river and

Customer Question
landscape by artist name Baroni...
I have an oil painting of a castle with a river and landscape by artist name Baroni. It is large 2 ft by 4 ft aprox and it is framed. Does it have value?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
8/2/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.

It will take another day to get pictures and my email is not working at this time. I hope tp have it back soon, just don't know when they will get it fixed. How do I check in tomorrow?
No, this is getting a little pricey so I should get some pics available and call back then.

I do not participate in the phone service and you do not have to accept

the popup offers that might have come up.

You can still get an answer by just adding photos at your convenience.

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur