Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a Golden Keepsakes Heirloom Edition Phebe doll

Customer Question

I have a Golden Keepsakes Heirloom Edition Phebe doll #0008/2,500. Is it of any Value?
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have the certificate of Authenticity
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: That's all
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

Golden Keepsakes Heirloom Edition Phebe doll

in number 8 of 2500 created has a current value of $25 to $35 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one, it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.