Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I need an appraiser for antique English furniture. The

Customer Question
I need an appraiser...

I need an appraiser for antique English furniture. The pieces are in New Jersey. My name is***** cell(###) ###-####

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

These were appraised by Zia Gharary in the 90's and one piece a breakfront was appraised $25000. But it has not been appraised again. The piece is in storage all these years.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I also have antique chandeliers. but the breakfront needs a new apparaisal.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 11 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Please send images of the breakfront at your convenience

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora