Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I found a beautiful color lithograph print, framed in a very

Customer Question

I found a beautiful color lithograph print, framed in a very old Bronzed embossed wood frame. It looks to be well over one hundred years old - my guess is late 19th century. At the top right hand corner it says Published by Fishel, Adler, and Schwartz. NY. The subject is a young woman from the renaissance period - possibly Florentine. Any ideas?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I bought the picture more for the frame than the print, but the two go together so well. I guess I can take to an appraiser.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.