Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a 30 X 42 Cobblestone Bridge Kinkaid. it is a 30 x 42

Customer Question

HI. I have a 30 X 42 Cobblestone Bridge Kinkaid.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: it is a 30 x 42 kinkaid cobblestone bridge in a gold frame. It is #755/1100 galery print. It has 5 N's pqainted on it. It is signed on the back by the artist and I have the authenticity cert. proving that he signed it.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The artist was at the location at the time in the buildi8ng giving a speech the day he signed it
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

This limited edition Thomas Kinkade print on canvas titled

Cobblestone Bridge, number 755 of 1100 made, signed with COA,

has a current value of $2600 to $2800 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one, it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.