Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

How much is my Picture called downwhind, I have the letter…

Customer Question
How much is my...

How much is my Picture called downwhind

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have the letter of anthicty

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It's a real picture had the letter on the back.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
8/2/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 1 year ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora