Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 2 prints by M Coolidge, one is titled "One to Tie,

Customer Question
I have 2 prints...

I have 2 prints by M Coolidge, one is titled "One to Tie, Two to Win, and the other, "Pinched with two Aces" They were frames between 1912 - 1914 in Brandon Manitoba by Davidson & Gowan, photographers & Art Dealers. I am wondering what they might be worth as I may want to sell them

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Well I have many items from that era, including post cards, more frames prints, costume jewellry, doll house and doll items

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
I also have a print on a wooden frame by C. Bulcno of an old woman reading a book, bird prints by F.Lansdowne and one other print on wood with some raised details.
I can send photos of the 2 prints on wood if you provide your email
8/2/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.