Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 prints by M Coolidge, one is titled "One to Tie,

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have 2 prints by M Coolidge, one is titled "One to Tie, Two to Win, and the other, "Pinched with two Aces" They were frames between 1912 - 1914 in Brandon Manitoba by Davidson & Gowan, photographers & Art Dealers. I am wondering what they might be worth as I may want to sell them
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Well I have many items from that era, including post cards, more frames prints, costume jewellry, doll house and doll items
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I also have a print on a wooden frame by C. Bulcno of an old woman reading a book, bird prints by F.Lansdowne and one other print on wood with some raised details.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can send photos of the 2 prints on wood if you provide your email
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.