Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an old bedroom set and want to know if it is worth…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old bedroom set and want to know if it is worth anything. It is in need of bad repair. Can I upload some pictures?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I really don't know anything about it, just that it came out of my mother's basement and she passed in Feb. of this year.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

No, I can't think of anything else.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
8/1/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 11 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora