Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 6 inch fork & knife with Holmes & I S on the back.

Customer Question

I have a 6 inch fork & knife with Holmes &Edwards I S on the back. They have strange markings of a wallrus ? unicorn looking man and a third man? I cannot make out. Curious if they are worth anything?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: 4 prongs on the fork, there are different figures on it man with a robe of some sort and rabbit? Under that and budda looking man with a hat and under that and looks like clouds. Sorry that's the best I can do in description
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.