Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I just purchased a "Kingston" Serial #C25175417. I

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a "Kingston" Serial #C25175417. I desperately need an owners manual and cannot locate one. Also, who made this machine? It has several decorative stitches and I have managed to operate some of them, but really need a manual to fully know how to operate stitches.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

This machine is a "beautiful dark PINK"...very unusual and that is why I purchased it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
8/1/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 11 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

Can you send a picture of this? Or do you see the model number on this anywhere?

Glenda

there's no model # just the serial #. The machine is a "hot" pink...very unusual & sews wonderful...just need to have a manual so I will know abt stitch width/length. The stitches I've used are beautiful. I've never heard of Kingston. I don't have access to a camera and I don't have a phone that can send photos. I don't want to know what it's worth...I just want access to a manual. Thank you.

Hello

I understand, here are a few places that you can learn about your machine at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxWLY4wfyP4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJSW914Bhs0

You can download a Manual on this site:

http://www.tias.com/173/PictPage/3923555339.html

You can contact this site about your manual if it is not listed:

http://ismacs.net/free-sewing-machine-manuals-list.html

This is a downloadable manual

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1th8d-ZfvnTPTuN3UftEElgU3yTyuvdtt_Li4IHuipxE/edit

There are a few places here you can find the information you are needing.

.

It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. This is the only way we get credit for our work.They should be located top right of the page.( scroll all the way back to the top of page ) Or you may see review expert or rate expert, you can click on that. This is the only way I get credit for my work.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question. I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
Rating the appraiser for answering your question has no cost to you, so please take a moment to rate this answer. This is the only way we get compensated by the site for our work. At no cost to you the customer. This may be clicking the stars, rate expert or review expert.
.
If you using a mobile phone: scroll to the top of the page then click on Finish Rating, then click on the stars!

A rating is appreciated
Thank you
Glenda
.