Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Ansonia clock Crystal Palace huntress & fisher value, Value

Customer Question

Ansonia clock Crystal Palace huntress & fisher value
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Value of ansonia clock crystal palace?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Could br huntrtess and fisher
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Ansonia clock.

Please attach a photo of it at your convenience, plus photo(s) of any detail you think I should see and I'll tell you all about it and give you a value.

Just click on the paperclip icon and it will automatically pull up your picture files (on your computer) for you to select a photo to attach.

If you don't have a photo in your computer, simply email yourself one from a smart phone and save it in your picture files. Here's picture-attaching help if you need it:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Many thanks,

Robert.