Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a solid sewing table/cabinet with a metal label on…

Customer Question
Hi there! I...

Hi there! I have a solid wood sewing table/cabinet with a metal label on the inside that reads Sears.Roebuck and Co.-U.S.A. For Correspondence and Parts regarding this cabinet always mention 117.216. So I am wondering if this cabinet is worth anything?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

The sewing machine is not in it. It opens up to a table and closes to a smaller cabinet.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
8/1/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 11 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hello, Please send images at your convenience