Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an old ceramic Junghans wall clock. It's a cream

Customer Question

I have an old ceramic Junghans wall clock. It's a cream colour and has gold painted numbers at the 1/4 hour. Serial number 31/0116g I would like to know it's approximate worth please
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I believe it's from the 1940's or 50's it 's completely round with a dome glass front over the hands.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It has a serial number stamped into it 31/0116G
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help.

.

Could you send pictures?

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then you can click this link for instructions on uploading images
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

.

thanks,

Diana