Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a piece of art 26 of 50 looks like artist is

Customer Question

I have a piece of art 26 of 50 looks like artist is R,Baymanierd or somthing i was trying to find the artist to learn more about it.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: lots of small lines look like a print from a carved plate is of a woman sleeping on a day bed in a pink dress with white lace sleeves. breast is partially exsposed
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: the signature is in pencil hard to make out the last name but looks signed not printed. also, 26/50 is hand written
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
here is a photo
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for the image. Please add a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

~Nora

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
here it is
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for the image. Would it please be possible to capture a more in-focus image of the signature.

~Nora

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
try this one sorry
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for the image.

Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

I am not able to decipher the signature to provide biographical information on the artist for you.

I will opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

I will not be able to respond back after opting-out

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

~Nora

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
it might be R.Baymont. thank you for trying it has been a mistery for several years now
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

I did check against all listed known artists and possible spellings, but there was not a match.

~Nora

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please allow me a day to look this artist up for you. Beautiful picture and I believe I can find the information you are looking for. I look forward to helping you. Thank you