Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a painting done by CM ..1911 I believe the name is…

Customer Question
I have a painting...
I have a painting done by CM Russell..1911 I believe the name is***** like to know more
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
8/1/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 11 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

I sent them again this morning

I have not yet received any images.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

When I get home from work. I will take another picture and try sending it again l

Great, thanks! Anytime is fine. ~Nora

I can't get a picture to go thru...thank you anyway

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Thank you but maybe I can just find someone local who will look at it. Appreciate your time

You are welcome. I hope you find the answer you are seeking. Sincerely, Nora