Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am wondering what an approximate value for my dad's doll

Customer Question

Hi, my name is***** am wondering what an approximate value for my dad's doll baby would be worth. Approx. 1926-27. Looks to be like a boy doll with original jumper. Still makes a little faint cry, eyes open and close. I could take a picture of it for you. I think it's porceline ... not rubber by any means.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not certain ... I have never approached or inquired anyone regarding an antique.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.