Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have two figurines, porcelain, with a blue R on the bottom…

Customer Question
I have two figurines...

I have two figurines, white porcelain, with a blue R on the bottom with the number "1762" under that.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

They are figurines of goddesses sitting. I suspect they are English parian ware. Finely detailed with them sitting on a wall or stone seat.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Nope, only marks of them at the "R 1762"

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
7/31/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Never mind, I was asking a one time question and do not need a monthly long term service. I'll go to Amazon and order books that can answer my question.

You do not have to be a member to get this question answered.

Feel free to add photos at your convenience.