Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have a lighter from wwII that was my fathers it in 1 in.

Customer Question
I have a lighter...

I have a lighter from wwII that was my fathers it in 1 in. tall.I am trying to find out more about it

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I really do not know much about it. there is an insigna on the front and some writing on the bottom. I believe it came from Germany since that is were he served

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
7/31/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I do not have a picture with me at this time

Would you be able to add photos within the next few days?

There is no long time limit here and I could certainly wait a few days.

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur