Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a charger from the women of the Ku klux klan from

Customer Question

I have a charger from the women of the Ku klux klan from Bristol Tennessee in 1924 was wondering if it is worth anything or does it need to be in a museum
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: My father found this in a barn on a piece of property he bought in the 60s it's been in the family sence then my father had it professionally re-framed
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: The size is approximately 19 x 21 it has a purple ribbon going down the left side with a gold seal on the bottom I can take a picture and send it to you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer