Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I sent you a question earlier ..does your answer come back…

Customer Question
I sent you a...

I sent you a question earlier ..does your answer come back on this site?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I sent a question on a floral painting by Judith Balogh and a painting by G Pierre which my Mom had since the 1950s...can you give me an idea of the value on these paintings?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Do you need any more information?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
7/31/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

There does not seem to be another question asked by you. It may not have gone through the first time. Can you tell me what size each painting is, I can then look up the value for you.

Glenda