Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a picture that belonged to my late great grandmother,

Customer Question

I have a picture that belonged to my late great grandmother
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: over 100 yrs old, a print of large dog/two young girls and the name on print is "Making Friends". Everything is original, frame, cardboard, nails, etc. Black and white print.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It has not been in the hands of anyone else except the original family.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your picture.

Could you very kindly attach a photo of it at your convenience, plus a close-up of any writing in the lower margin of the print on either side.

Also, how big is it? (Not including the frame).

Just click on the paperclip icon and it will automatically pull up your picture files (on your computer) for you to select a photo to attach.

If you don't have a photo in your computer, simply email yourself one from a smart phone and save it in your picture files. Here's picture-attaching help if you need it:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Many thanks,

Robert.