Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a painting by Max Streckenbach, It is signed Max

Customer Question
I have a painting...

I have a painting by Max Streckenbach

Expert's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

It is signed Max Streckenbach Eckernforde; It's not in perfect condition. It's been stored for maybe 50 yrs.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

It's framed, but there's no glass covering it. I just think it's pretty. It belonged to my great aunt.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
7/31/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature
next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.

I will try to send a picture

Great, thanks!