Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Cauldon Bone China Tea Cup and Saucer. Made in

Customer Question
I have a Cauldon...

I have a Cauldon Bone China Tea Cup and Saucer. Made in England, Est 1774. Handwritten in gold is T4203 (I believe) and on another of the cup and saucer is a single letter or number. A 4 (possibly) on the saucer. A 1 or an F (again, not sure) on the cup. It is pink and white with gold trim on the edges. At any rate, I can't seem to find it on any of the online searches.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I believe that is all the information I can provide.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
7/30/2017
Antique Expert: Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Cauldon cup & saucer.

Could you very kindly attach a photo of it and one of the mark and I'll be able to tell you all about it and give you a value.

Just click on the paperclip icon and it will automatically pull up your picture files (on your computer) for you to select a photo to attach.

If you don't have a photo in your computer, simply email yourself one from a smart phone and save it in your picture files. Here's picture-attaching help if you need it:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Many thanks,

Robert.