Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Have huge bottle used in early electric wind generators.

Customer Question

Have huge bottle used in early electric wind generators. Holds approx 4 or 5 gallons. Wondering what price to put on it.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: That is about all I know.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Don't know.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your bottle.

Please go ahead and attach a photo of it at your convenience, plus some close-ups of any interesting detail.

Just click on the paperclip icon and it will automatically pull up your picture files (on your computer) for you to select a photo to attach.

If you don't have a photo in your computer, simply email yourself one from a smart phone and save it in your picture files. Here's picture-attaching help if you need it:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Many thanks,
Robert.