Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Before I donate this canvas oil painting, I am trying to…

Customer Question
Before I donate this...

Before I donate this canvas oil painting, I am trying to find out anything about the artist G.Frassman, Cant find anything on the internet

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

IT is a painting of a tall ship, like a clipper ship at sea

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Its about 3 foot by 2 foot painting

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
7/30/2017
Antique Expert: Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your clipper ship painting.

Please go ahead and attach a photo of it at your convenience, plus a sharp close-up of the signature.

Just click on the paperclip icon and it will automatically pull up your picture files (on your computer) for you to select a photo to attach.

If you don't have a photo in your computer, simply email yourself one from a smart phone and save it in your picture files. Here's picture-attaching help if you need it:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Many thanks,
Robert