Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

O"n the show 1 or 2 weeks ago, the was an antique fireplace…

Customer Question
O"n the show 1...

O"n the show 1 or 2 weeks ago, the was an antique fireplace bellows. I would like to see that show clip.

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is wooden with leather flexible parts with fine markings over all of both sides of the bellows. There is a deeply carved coat of arms and the initials FLW carved also.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Copper like metal nozzle.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

Please post pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks or signatures by clicking the Add Files link.
The link will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I really would like a phone call.
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

Do you think you have reached the Antique Road Show?

Glenda