Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Bragg original oil painting on board. It was

Customer Question
I have a Charles...

I have a Charles Bragg original oil painting on board. It was appraised in 1984 at Bowles/Hoppkins in SF for $10,000.00. My want to sell it. I'm wondering what it's worth is at present time. I understand Charles Bragg passed away in January of this year.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I have the appraised paper work and picture of the Painting

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
7/30/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature
next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.