Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

How much will it cost me in total yo have my antique

Customer Question

How much will it cost me in total yo have my antique question answered??
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

This is a brass precious metal weighing scale from India that was made in the 1940 to 1960

time period based on the style and fitted box. The value of the scale is $80 to $100 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one, it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.