Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

7/30/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

This is a brass precious metal weighing scale from India that was made in the 1940 to 1960

time period based on the style and fitted box. The value of the scale is $80 to $100 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one, it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.

Rarewares
Rarewares